Tuesday, September 1, 2015

YAPB ... yet another photo blog ?

I know... the world has heard enough opinions, chatter and plain old babbling. But no serious photography site is complete without a "Blog". Yes, even in times of twitter, facebook, instagram and other countless social media sites, I am starting this new blog. Mostly because I do not like most of those social media sites for various reasons, and second, because I have much more control over what I post and how it is presented in a blog (no character limit, photos added to entries, formatting and layout).



So what can you expect to find here? I guess you could summarize it as "Results of Bernhards Photography Journey". Opinions about software, hardware, but mostly examples of my photo editing experiments. Keep it simple. I am looking for feedback to figure out what you/potential customers like or dislike about my photos. And you will get firsthand views of some work I will add to my permanent portfolio.

I hope you enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment